We have a new gravel underlayment and new ground cover fabric. Just a couple of sections to finish up, as I ran out of the fabric. Irrigation is almost done too. We've started to put out the plants for next week's Opening Day. And I finally got to go to my happy place for the first time this year - my potting table. I have some bare root raspberries and blueberries that need to be potted, then I'll be tackling last summer's rooted lilac cuttings. The new area is not muddy and is more level and easier to walk on, so I'm really happy I did it even though it was a big expense. And the lilacs are just starting to leaf out and look terrific.